Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Unequalled Fitness Part II

Ok, the man's crazy. That man is Brian, who hasn't been on his mountain bike very much lately because it hurts his ankle a little still. So, I figured I'd ask him to go ride with me at Fantasy Island...just the bunny loop since it's pretty smooth. I figured we could kind of have an easy ride, chat about our day. Oh nooooo!...back to what I said...the man's crazy. Yeah, we chatted for about the first 10 minutes. Then we both got excited and started really going. Brian hasn't lost any of his technical skills. Ok, true, there's not much technical about the bunny loop, but it is really twisty and Brian's cornering skills were not lacking at all. Amazing! To have not ridden the mountain bike much and still be that fast and smooth. True talent.

Also, his ankle didn't hurt at all. Yippee!

--Jill

No comments: