Friday, November 21, 2008

Committed

I'm not sure if this means I am committed because I signed up, or I should be committed for signing up. I'm entered in the 24Hrs of Old Pueblo in Feb 2009. This race starts noon on Saturday, 14 Feb and finishes at noon on Sunday, between which I'll ride my Cannondale Scalpel mountain bike on the 16 mile loop course as much and I can (or desire to). Jill and some friends will be my support crew, and other friends and sponsors will be out to help here and there. Wish me luck. I've never done this before but am looking forward to it. If you've never ridden at night, give it a try. There's nothing like it.

3 comments:

Fe-lady said...

I am too chicken to ride off road at night! Best of luck! Sounds scary fun and be careful!

Di-Chan said...

Wow! Sixteen MILES?! I can barely ride for one mile. I guess I need to get into shape. Honestly I have been running my butt off to get there! Good luck, don't pass out!

Chad said...

Grab the single speed, that is my advice and leave the gears at home :)