Sunday, March 23, 2008

Unequalled Fitness

After Brian being off his bike for almost a year now, one would think that we'd be about the same fitness level or at least close. I remember when Brian first got off of crutches and started riding again last fall before getting his stress fracture, our fitness levels were about equal. It was so wonderful for me!! I was finally equal to Brian's fitness! Of course, it only lasted for about two weeks until he started regaining his fitness. Then the stress fracture came, and he was back on crutches.

He's been on his bike about three times this past week. I, now, have been injured for the past month and have hardly ridden at all, but still! Did I really lose that much fitness? Maybe Brian's just super-human.

Brian went out on his new Cannondale Slice. It was his first ride, and yes, he was fast. Hopefully, now that I'm getting back on the bike, although slowly, I can have a chance to keep up with him!

No comments: